Re: Some Holiday Fun

Very very nice video! and also the music, but... did you move the muppets with your 'delicate little hands' ? eh! eh!

Max Liver

Michael Peters ha scritto:
00e701ca72b2$9c9adb60$14b2a8c0@mpeserver" type="cite">
"What do you do for a living, cut down trees?"
Robert Fripp-March 1985-Remark made upon seeing my delicate little hands

closeup for the first time.

LOL. Reminds me of the first German Guitar Craft course in 1987 ... he
walked around looking at all these wildly different guitars and picks and
remarked that many of the picks in use were probably made to change tires,
not to play guitar

-Michael