Re: OT: 1/2 U Flight Case

Buy a small Pelican case, fill it with foam and cut the foam in the
shape of the RME Fireface 400. This will protect it for normal travel,
when you carry the case yourself.

If the case has to travel alone because of transport regulations
(airlines e.t.c.), buy a cheap flight case slightly bigger than the
Pelican, fill it with foam and cut the foam in the shape of the
Pelican case. This way, you have a box-in-a-box shock protection when
you need it, for a good price. But, pay attention to the foam, it has
to be able to withstand the weight of the Pelican with the RME card
inside. Otherwise, it will just transfer the shock inside.