Re: OT: Logic Zoom HELP!!!

You are right of course, but Just to be picky the first album I recorded was done on a Tascam somethig DS.. and it had something called SOS, Sound on Sound... this WAS overdubbing with the Erase head off... if you made a mistake you could do it again (cos really it was bounceing from left to right.. or something...) but once you were happy you couldnt go back... so.. scary, but I never knew anyother way at the time... so I er.. wasnt scared!!
ha ha!

mark