A 2nd Y2K Sampler Video

Some of you have already seen this via the update on Facebook last night [fell asleep before I could get out the list announcement].  I'm following up on the heels of Michael [Peters] excellent Y2K sampler video and finally releasing my highlights on this year's Loopfest.  I've been editing on this off and on for the last several weeks since being home, was delayed a few times due to ideas, tweaks and other distractions but it's finally up at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsAS-ilHtqM.

My capturing is a retrospective of Saturday, October 17th, as that was the only day I was there.  My apologies to the first few folks I missed as we arrived there mid afternoon.  I was able to shoot Glenn and Rick and then missed Ty due to prepping for my set, sorry guys, I know you were wonderful.

Special thanks to Bob [Amstadt] for his additional footage who was recording that day from my set on.  I used his for my segment, the Chinapainting piece and Travis John's set when my batteries were exhausted.  Re the video quality, some of the footage was with my camcorder which was better original resolution and some of the footage was shot with my Blackberry which was lower and I raised in FC so it gets a bit more fuzzy in the video.

Here's again to Rick the 'wing commander' for keeping this event alive and for all he does to 'make it happen' for all of us who go.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural
www.myspace.com/CtReUse