Re: Who was the german distributor of electrix?

Hi Milo

thanks for the hint (my experience with thomann is partially a little
different - they are very helpful as long as the request relates on
direct customer service regarding products I bought at them or products
I seem to be willing to buy...)

The european importer was "interstate audio" in the Netherlands. A kind
person from interstate audio gave me the following information: In 2002
when IVL Technologies(*) shut down Electrix they made a joint venture
with TC and founded TC-Helicon, who took over the responsability for the
Electrix warranties in Europe. Interstate Audio does not have any
support information. I did not follow this trace, as I received kind
help from Condor Elecronics in Seattle.

Florian

(*)the company behind Electrix - original a developpers company which
stands in fact behind several well known products of different brands.