Re: [AH] FS: analog Effects, Drum machine, Synths, Stuff. Cool and priced for the 'olidays

Quick update:

The Univox drum machine has been sold (like 20 times over if I had 20 of
them!) The Zvex euro is also gone. Nibbles on the others but no one has
pulled the trigger so if you want something please let me know ASAP.

I have two fresh DAED feedback synths in stock which will probably be my
last two of the year. Also one "Juicy wah" ultra modded and growling
crybaby wah @ $85. See the http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/daed.htm
for demos and details.

Thanks!

D_

> A few very cool analog goodies for sale. Some old stuff at lower prices
> and new stuff too.
>
> 1.Ibanez AD202 rack analog delay. $225. The best IMNSHO. I have two and
>am
> keeping the other.
>
> 2. Original 1970s EH Big Muff Pi Fuzz. $165.  EH3003 With original box.
> Nice.
>
> 3. Univox analog Drum machine. $SOLD Poor man's CR78. Sweet all analog
> tones doing the cha-cha and more. Be kraftwerk, Suicide, or yourself.
> Built heavy and strong like the Atlantic City lounge performers it was
> made for.
>

> 4. Music from Outer Space Sound Lab. ONLY $275!!! Fully assembled with
> case and internal PS. built by BlueLantern with some mods by me. All
>sorts
> of upgrades including timing mods, fine tunes for both VCOs, CV/gate in,
> etc etc. You won't find another all analog two vco, noise, filtered knob
> ridden synth like this for this price kids!
>
> 5. Vox Brian May amp - $135 VBM-1 special amp. signature sounds of the
> "deacy" amp Brian May used on many queen recordings with his special
> treble booster circuit built in.
>
> More pedals, Euro Zvex Fuzz Factory module, Synths, circuit bent stuff
> etc.
>
> Full info and pictures on all the above and more:
> http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/Salez/FS.htm
>
> I take USPS MO or paypal (buyer pays fees). Pick up in Phila pa  or pay
> actual shipping costs and will pack well for free.
>
> Any questions drop me an email. Thanks for looking
>
> D_
Now Available for Purchase with Demos online:
       The DAED FEEDBACK SYNTHESIZER

 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extrodinary from the Ordinary"
 Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com/daed.htm