More virtual gig spam - Solstice Soundings 20-21 December Live on Ustream.tv

Hello dear Loopists,
Bothering you for probably the last time this year with another one of my
webgigs. This tie a 24 hour special to celebrtate the Winter Solstice.
There
will probably be quite a lot of looping involved, though it wont be all
looped stuff.
It would be great if some of you could drop by to watch/listen/say hello.
Best wishes to you all,
Steve
www.stevemoyes.org.uk

Solstice Soundings

20th-21st December 2009
Starts: Sunday 20 December at 18:00 GMT
Ends: Monday 21 December at 18:00 GMT

Starts 6:00pm UK time on Sunday 20th December. International times here:
http://bit.ly/6K3k9p
I will be playing live improvised music for 24 hours to celebrate the
Winter
Solstice.

Expect guitars, cello, xaphoon, sundry unspecified instruments, some very
long loops and numerous cups of tea.

To watch live go to:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Soundings-From-Behind-The-Net-Curtain