EDP and Guitar to Midi Converter, Misc Looper Station Stuff For Sale.

Hi. I still have these so I thought I'd repost. Again, I usually just
sell locally (Portland Oregon) but I'd be willing to ship for fellow
loopers, since this is my looping station. Shipper pays shipping though.

EDP with Footswitch: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/msg/1524252438.html

AXON Guitar to Midi converter and sound source:
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/msg/1524251329.html

They're both in a 2 space rack mount that is a little tricked out,
actually... I put mounted jack plates (few xlr, few 1/4") on the side
and 2 mike holder screw bases on the top so you can wire a connection
to them from the back of your stuff and only ever have to jack into
the side rather then reach in and so you can attach a goose neck mic
holder. Two actually, vocals and sax is what I used it for.

I have no idea what I'd charge for that. Probably pretty much for what
you'd by the 2 space rack mount for new. So if you're interested in
that let me know. I also have an amp stand I put the rack mount on so
it faces up at an angle. And footswitches. And a bunch of RDL mixers.
(Google Radio Design Labs... tiny little mixers, switchers, noise
gates etc. You wire them yourself, that's why they're so small.
They're also SUER quiet and high quality.

Everything's in great shape.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Etc.!

---Christopher Darrow
     503.327.9329