Re: New Loop

Todd that's really neat.  I echo Ted's praise and the way the music grows from rootsy to much more twisted sophisticated.  Good job.  Your imagery is touching and I'm sorry for whatever 'losses' you have experienced.  I don't know if the title was figuratively or 'lost' may have some other meaning.

Good piece.

Best in the New Year

Jim