From: Warren Sirota <wsirota@wsdesigns.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thu, Dec 31, 2009 10:53 am
Subject: Happy New Year, Friends

Hi All,

It's been a tough year for me (and for many around the world!), but this community has provided a consistent bright spot in my life. Thank you all for sharing your music, your insights, your techniques, and in many cases your friendship. It was so great seeing and meeting a lot of you at Y2K9 too!

May next year be a great one for all of us!

Best,
Warren
=