FS - Nord Modular G1 -Mr. Echo Delay and Ibanez AD9 - EH Bass Synth

Hello all - sorry for my whoring post here, but I am getting ready to attend Grad School and need to purchase some materials for classes.

Thus:

EH Bass Synth 121.05 obo with scratches

SIB Mr. Echo nice and clean $ 90.23 obo usd

Ibanez AD9 delay 90.02usd obo

Nord Modular G1 super clean in great shape: $625.62 usd

I am open to trades that involve 4x5 field cameras  or other large or medium format photographic gear.

feel free to contact me off list if any of this twists your biscuits.

thanks!

c.

http://sound.com/magicicada
http://magicicada.com