RE: Looperlative LP-2 MINI looper unveiled at NAMM

At the moment, no.  The LP2 was designed with price in mind which means that I had to accept certain trade-offs to get the price where it will be.  It is a really useful looping pedal, but I understand that it won't be everything to everybody.

Beyond the LP2, I really can't comment.  I can say that I'm not done providing to this community.  Everything that is being said is being heard.

Thank you for letting me know what it is that you want because that will definitely help shape future decisions.

Bob