Re: Bass players - what's a good stomp pedal for FAT tone?

It's not thiervery, only PCB layouts can be copyrighted and at the end
of the day most modern boutique pedals are simply clones with tweaks,
case in point the Malekko pedal I recommended which is a clone of the
Brassmaster but it would be way harder to build and if you get a
Germainium one source good trannys could be a pain.