Re: Bass players - what's a good stomp pedal for FAT tone?

Hi Per,

What style are you going for?

Dub, Rock, Slap?
Do you want to keep the original tone and just beef it up a bit or go for
something completely wild like a synth overdriven tone?

I'm using an ME-50B for most of my live gigs and it gives lots of options.

Andre

http://twitter.com/AndreDonawa
http://www.andredonawa.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/andredonawa