Re: Can two EDP's do this? How?

Thanks to Andy, Per, Mark, and anyone else who may yet post a reply.

I appreciate your taking the time to explain it to me. If I already
owned a 2nd EDP, I'd just dive in and monkey my way around, the way I
did with my first EDP. So the need for complete clarity has to do with
being sure before I buy.

Of course, if Matthias could get a manufacturer to build a Loop V box,
we could all be in EDP multi-track heaven. . . at least those of us
who'd want to go there.

Yes, Andy, it had seemed that the LP1 should be able to work in this
style with the mixer routing to each channel. But the reply I've gotten
so far said that it can't. "It's not set up to record to a channel as a
separate track."  If I had one, I'd play with it and see if it is
possible. It certainly seems worth a try.

Thanks again--you guys are what got me looping in the first place.

TJ