Re: [Fwd: OT: In search for a camera - better than a webcam (proper optics), but not a camcorder]

Hi Rainer,

Google the reviews of Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7! I seems to offer the
best bang-for-buck ration. If planning to shot video with it you need
to also pick up a memory card and an extra battery. The only bad side
with this product is that the battery runs out pretty fast (an hour or
so) during filming, so it might be cool to put your second battery on
recharge while shooting and then you swap battery as the first one
goes out of juice.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se