Re: Looperlative & Novation Remote Zero?

i've not used any template from them since i wasn't intending to use the nocturn, only as a regular DAW controller, unless kind of mangler/tweaker and other obscurer functions like: varispeed (eclectic looper), rateshift (mobius), quasi-blindly selecting track (mobius), etc.

again, it'd be worth trying the zero as controller for the mobius plugin.
just a bit too big for my taste ... the nocturn is of a perfect size.