Re: Syncing Eigenharp Pico with Boss RC-50

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 2:06 PM, Kayla Kavanagh
<irishkayla@googlemail.com> wrote:
> The Pico is capable of either clocking to MIDI from an external
> device/software, or the other way round, so technically anything is
> possible!

Cool. That answers Mark's question well.

I'm not aware that I mentioned any "EDP method" so I don't know what
that would be? I just like the option of syncing to the looped/played
tempo stuff that I put before the looper in the audio signal chain.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com