Re: Syncing Eigenharp Pico with Boss RC-50

YEs Kayla you answered my post as Per said.

Both you AND me Per.. I have 1 EDP that is my clock and everything runs off that, including another EDP... so if the Pico can fit into that (interesting if the recorder can start on reception of midi clock - or if you must hit RECORD on the beat (imposible) ... but it sound like it could work.. cool....

OH and Kayla, EDP is just another looper, alder thing than your RC 50.. its a black box, with lights on it.. that loops quite well... IMHO But certainly Im sure Per will try to get you to sell the foot pedal and rout the eigen software thru bidule and Mobius.. eh Per ?? ;-)

off to sell some stuff..

Mark

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 2:06 PM, Kayla Kavanagh
<irishkayla@googlemail.com> wrote:
> The Pico is capable of either clocking to MIDI from an external
> device/software, or the other way round, so technically anything is
> possible!

Cool. That answers Mark's question well.

I'm not aware that I mentioned any "EDP method" so I don't know what
that would be? I just like the option of syncing to the looped/played
tempo stuff that I put before the looper in the audio signal chain.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com