Re: Syncing Eigenharp Pico with Boss RC-50

YEs Kayla you answered my post as Per said.

Great :)

Both you AND me Per.. I have 1 EDP that is my clock and everything runs off that, including another EDP... so if the Pico can fit into that (interesting if the recorder can start on reception of midi clock - or if you must hit RECORD on the beat (imposible) ... but it sound like it could work.. cool....

What happens with the EDP - Pico starting is this:

1) Set Pico to MIDI In
2) Arm metronome (actual click or drum loops can all be muted so no sound will come from the Pico in this way)
3) Start EDP
4) Pico automatically starts upon receipt of MIDI clock

OH and Kayla, EDP is just another looper, alder thing than your RC 50.. its a black box, with lights on it.. that loops quite well... IMHO

Fantastic - thanks for clearing that up!

But certainly Im sure Per will try to get you to sell the foot pedal and rout the eigen software thru bidule and Mobius.. eh Per ?? ;-)

LOL!

I'm still getting to grips with the Pico and syncing with my RC-50 so will hopefully get round to Bidule etc. in the near future! In the meantime I'll keep plugging away (quite literally) with the bits and pieces I already have to see what I can do with it all :)

K x