Re: Mainstage 2 with Mobius Help Needed

I just re read my email and I meant crashes with Live 8 and Bidule for crashes, not logic.

Thanks for these tips Per. I'm pretty sure I have done these already off the top of my head but I will triple check to make sure once I finish making and consuming some delicious chicken tacos.

Recap:
Mobius settings:
Sync = out
Midi devices, Plugin out=IAC Bus 1
Set min and max tempo so Mobius picks a realistic tempo after your first loop.

Mainstage:
input channel (patch level) : outout set to Bus 1(aux1)
Concert level - Add software instrument, select Mobius
Set side chain to Bus 1 on mobius
Concert level - Fetch tempo from midi input - IAC Bus1

I get input from Duet into Mainstage
Goes from INput into Bus 1
Audio seems to get into Mainstage

Issues:

I do not hear any output from Mobius.

If I switch to another track none of the Mobius functions work any longer.... rec, overdub
They only work on Track 1.

If anybody has any insight I would be eternally grateful!!  I seem to be 'Looptarded.'

Todd Matthews

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Todd Matthews <gtmatthews@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mainstage or bidule works great for this type of setup

Oh, I just remembered.... Maybe someone can find this Bidule tutorial helpful:
http://www.perboysen.com/archives/542

I imagine it helps also for Mainstage or Ableton Live because in this
Bidule screenshot you can clearly see the signal routing and the
stages needed to pipe the master sync info from Mobius into the host
(Live also needs you to ensure that certain functions are enabled by
its preferences)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se