Re: Ableton Question

Two major hints to get going with that:
You can set the quantization of the clip launching either locally for
each individual clip or to follow the global quantization in Live
(that you might want to adjust while playing for each musical
situation: cmd/ctr + a number key or by MIDI binding to whatever you
have at hand/foot). You can also chose between different launch modes
for clips, which makes them behave a little differently.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com