Re: tweek-o-mania.....M 13

i bet matt davignon would like this pedal.....the pre/post thing has me
really intreagued.....i've only had it a few daze now
so take anything i say as a true newB.....i have been playing it on a
hassok in front of my chair in order to mess with the fx
knobs.....using the "LOOPS" strictly to test out the "sounds".....i
wish the LOOP button were a whole other beastie and sat on the floor
by itself......i find myself switching between the pre and post button
quite often......it's a very PLAYABLE box and this imho is its greatest
charm
added to the fact that it sounds so sweet.....PLUS, set up time is < a
minute.....:).....also, as mentioned, the fx sends look very yummy and
my mind melts
  thinking about what i can throw in there.....AND it takes TWO
expression pedals.....once i "grasp" the whole "scene" thing i will be
one happy compact camper
.....ymmv of course.....m