Re: Combien de Temps video..

Thanks for the nice words people, and yes, he's from Switzerland and
speaks German natively! He really has a funny accent in french, but the
people seem to like that!

Cool that you saw him when he started in the eighties, Florian. He even
had a hit before that in Germany with his brother. They were called
Grauzone and had a hit called "Eisbaer"..

Cheers,

Reyn

www.reyn.net
www.reyn.vs.reyn.net