DIGITSIGNAL Live Video Webcast Today at 12noon EST

Good Sunday to all...

The amazing Internet quintet Digitsignal will reconvene today at 12noon EST for another live video webcast.  From 3 countries and 2 continents we are live in improvisational musical performance and if all goes techno positive we are all on camera today for the first time.

We are Peter Thörn (Sweden), Steve Moyes (England), Jeff Duke (USA/Florida), Ray Istorico (USA/Florida) and myself here in NY.

Catch us today (April 11) at 12noon EST http://www.livestream.com/digitsignallive.

Broadcast times around the world - 9am PST, 10am MST, 11am CST, 12pm EST, 5pm UK, 6pm western Europe, 1am Japan.  For more specific times visit http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.

News about 3 really great CD and online releases one being a special benefit record for JDRF, coming soon.

Best

Jim

====
Blog and general goings on - www.jimgoodinmusic.com
Buy my music online - jimgoodin.bandcamp.com
Jim Goodin Live Video Webcast channel - www.livestream.com/jimgoodinlive
My first online duo project, from online to in person, Chinapainting - www.chinapaintingmusic.com
A great virtual quintet, Digitsignal, catch us live at - www.livestream.com/digitsignallive