Way OT. Video on website problem

Hey all,

I’m doing a website for my daughter and I’m getting feedback from some people that the videos aren’t showing up.   Some see it, some not.  If you have a free minute or two can you hit the video page and let me know what kind of errors you get?  They are embedded WMV files.  I have code to check for IE or FF and it works with both on all the computers in my house.  A few people have had to download the FF WMV plugin, but then there are the ones who get just nothing…

Any help is much appreciated,

http://sparklyleo.thinginajar.com/index.htm

Thanks

Tony