Re: OT: New MBP... or not? (Firewire still necessary?)

Checked out Reaper briefly yesterday night and it has some exciting
functions for fun experimentation! Like the option to direct pitch of
an audio track from whatever recorded on a MIDI instrument track. Or
how about an instant envelope follow function that can be assigned to
any parameter of any plugin of function! Holy shit - that's cool
stuff!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se