Re: 2 ins 2 outs

Louie Angulo schrieb:
> The problem is accesing the mixer in case i need to turn things down
> or up.So what im looking for is a simple box with 2 ins and 2 outs and
> a simple volume knob where i can run my final stereo signal from the
> mixer and from that box straight into the speakers,sort of like a DI
> box like this
> http://www.thomann.de/de/behringer_di20_di_box.htm
>  but with a volume knob,that way i can mount it on top of the
> pedalboard and access the volume ,is there anything like that out there?
> cheers
What I don't get here - I assume you don't need DI functionality, or do
you? If no, you could have a look at this:
http://www.spl.info/en/hardware/monitor-controllers/volume2/description.html

but chances are you won't like it ;).

For a slightly more acceptable price tag, there's:
http://www.smproaudio.com/produkte/monitor-controller/nano-patch-passiver-lautstaerke-controller.html

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs