--semi-OT: New album--

Fellow loopers,

I've got a new album out, with LOADS of looping:

http://redsunsoundroom.com/on-the-notepad

I hope you take the time to check it out.

ALSO, right below the release announcement at the link above, is the
interview with fellow LDer Tim Nelson.  A few days ago we were having a
problem with the embedded player for the excerpts throughout the site,
including the interview with Tim, which included excerpts from pieces that
are part of the conversation.

I'm pleased to say that problem has been fixed.  We replaced the player
with
a different player altogether that does not require Flash (as the Google
player did)--so if you didn't get a chance to hear what Tim was talking
about, now you can!

When i review this interview, it amazes me how far a couple old LDers (who
moved over to Loopers-Delight from the David Torn list when Kim started up
LD) have come.  Jeez, it's just been about a decade and a half...

Thanks very much, Mr Flint, for what you've helped us all learn.

Peter

Peter Koniuto
Creative Recordist - Composer
Red Sun Soundroom