Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 13:56:51 -0700
From: jakebrakesrule@yahoo.com
Subject: Roland Octapad SPD30
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

I haven't seen anyone mention this device in a post. I started viewing the Youtube demos and after seeing the one from the Frankfurt Musikmesse, I was very impressed and put one on order. It seems like this could be a great unit to assist me in building drum / percussion loops for my own "creations". Also, it has its own looper built in. Pricey, relatively speaking, though: $699.99 USD.