Re: Mixers - Inquiry

If the EQ can be sent through that'd be great, and make it much better for live recording.

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Reyn Ouwehand <loopers-delight@reyn.net> wrote:
I thought the 'i' versions could send including the EQ settings now which is great because the EQ are great too.

'Cause I'm thinking of getting the new version. Also because the FireWire routing is much more flexible.

R.