Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 8:09 PM
Subject: : Re: digitech DL8 to self -oscillate(? re: digitech digi-delay ) // new jamman looper

as for the question re:the digitech digi-delay....yes, sadly i have owned this pedal TWICE, but i honestly don't remember it having stereo ins/outs? it's been a couple of yrs since i had my last one, and my brain is sadly decaying in my ability to remember things.....

if it does have stereo ins/outs, i would imagine it would do something similar to the DL8....

to my recollection though, i think the DL8 is a way better delay device, the  digi-delay was decent, had 4 sec of delay, but i wasn't overly thrilled w/ it, hence the reason i bought it twice, and sold it twice...

and anyone who has the EH stereo memory man w/ hazarai--they could check to see if you can do the funny hookup (mono in, stereo out, w/ mono out going to the stereo in-to see if it will self-oscillate...if memory serves, not all modes went to 100% feedback-a couple modes were more echo options....but it might work.....it was just a device that i didn't keep long....
s----
ps-but hey, if digitech wants to send me a digi-delay to test, i'll check it out, maybe they can pop my check in there too (ha!)

as for the new jamman looper-doesn't that look like their version of the boss rc50? and what's wrong w/ doing the time stretch and also changing the pitch? i like mickey mouse land and low boomy slow mangled sounds....i find that odd....oh well....