Re: Digitech JamMan, Mark-god-knows-what

I'd like to jump in here. Total newby on this forum,but long time Lexicon
Vortex devotee. Which is what brings me to this. I have a stereo Jamman on
order at my local store and must admit that I have never looked at
Digitech's TimeBender delay. This "Delay/Looper" appears to be a
TimeBender-Stereo Jamman mashup. And for $50 more than just the stereo
Jamman??? The real kicker is that with all the facility of TimeBender
(esp. morphing) I am thinking I have to change my order to this unit.And I
can't believe there hasn't been more talk about the Time Bender because by
all appearances it could possibly replace my Vortex all together. Albeit
with a wicked programming sojourn. My question is the tonal nature of the
bypass on these units. My Vortex sounds like dogdo in bypass. I have to do
some EQ and such after it. And the input of the Vortex is a tad touchy. I
wouldn't mind freeing up a rack space. Am I completely deluded? I can't
remember how many times I've
 said,"Nothing does what the Vortex does."