Re: looping with a netbook

That's what I did! :-)  (guess Rein means MacBook, since the iMac is
not really portable)
The MacBook is still serving me fine after four years. For the first
year I mostly ran Windows XP on it for live audio but today I do
everything in OS X.

Regarding Ableton Live it offers exactly the same interface whether
run under Windows or Mac, so with an Apple pc you can chose OS
depending on what plug-ins you want to use.

Per