Re: Semi OT (Big Calm)

I spent 2 years making an album and then me and my mates went and had a jam and knocked it out and people went nuts for it!!

Weird eh?

Its a great piece Andre.

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 3 Jun 2010, at 13:57, André Donawa wrote:

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for the listen and comments.

It's amazing.

This is the track that I've spent the least time on, but have had the best
response from listeners by far.
I'm sure there's a good lesson in here somewhere.
I could say I might have to think on this some more, but that might defeat
the lesson itself.

Oh look a cognitive loop.

Thanks again to everyone who had a listen.

Andre