Re: small passive mixers

excellent my amigo! i havent come across this one!
yes,im really picky with noise using acoustic guitar,i want to keep the signal as clean as possible,as it its im going from a preamp to a mixer like this and then to my M9 effets proccessor,i ws noticing that the singal was somehow very unclear and didnt kow whar was causing this,then i disconected the powr mix form the chain and conected it alone to my acoustic amp and was suprised how noisy that thing is!
then i reconected everything without it and voila beautiful clean signal again.
I dont know how you are using it,but for you it might not be such a big issue  because you use it with line level stuff like keyboards,right?