Re: semi OT - Guitar Synths

yoy cn say that again! though the GR-33 tracks a bit better than the previous units it still glitches,is furstrating trying to play bss line and having those suckers!
Somehow i had the feeling that guitar synths were over with,since the coming out of the VG units and the line6 Variax concept,besides i havent come across many people doing interesting things with guitar synths
the last ones i saw were guess who? yes Fripp and Belew:-)