Re: tragic news

I did not know Kim, but I did find this URL. There's also a nice and
informative bio link that may serve to better acquaint folks with
this fine and amazing gentleman.
http://kimflint.com/

Message to Violet:
Please surround yourself with as many loving friends and family (and
pets?) as possible and for as long as needed, and do not be afraid to
reach out to anyone else that you know and that knew Kim. That is one
of the things that others are there for. You took a good step to
reach out to the LD community for starters, so please continue to do
so both here on LD if
and whenever needed, and also elsewhere.

Sincerely,
Rev. Fever
Portland,OR