Perfectly Kim...

Dear Violet, and everyone else...

We have all gained much from knowing Kim through Loopers-Delight..
I've been here since the mid 1990s and have experienced some great
conversations.

Here is an example of how great Kim was, his ideas about forming
community are wonderful.  I was moved by his words  in this post (see
below) from 2006 so I saved it...

Chuck Zwicky

http://www.zmix.net

http://www.esession.com/ChuckZwicky