Re: tragic news

I'm stunned and saddened by this news (its taken most of the day to
process it).  I never met Kim but have been a guest in this place he
built for over a decade now and I have to say with all heartfelt
honesty that this community of his changed my life as well.  If not
for this list and the people who make it a community I doubt I would
have found the musical voice I now call my own.

Great thanks to Kim and safe journeys onward.

My condolences to you Violet and all touched by his loss.

Kevin