Re: Looper software for live performance

wow,wow, this one is new to me,real time time stretch! ok but does it work better than mobius? compared to mobius how it is in terms of reliability,functionality is it easier than mobius to customize or is macros easier than the script lenguage in mobius?how stable is the GUI? anybody else using it?
cheers
Luis