Re: drum machine

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. It's been fun reading and
reminiscing about the machines I've known in the past. Not that I
don't like real drummers.

I even picked up a copy of Rebirth for my iPhone and was playing with
it a bit yesterday. I'm not even into techno anymore, but it was fun.
I'm a mac user, too. So I may check out iDrum.

That said, even though it's a heavy unit to haul around, I really like
the 909--easy to program and individual outs for stomp boxes.