] [Thread Prev
new amazing hardware looper
I am a long time Lexicon Jamman user by today.
I like it's
- small size and weight, superior portability
- great sound (despite 12bit) in high volume situations (round & sexy,
never harsh or metallic)
- tolerable ground noise
- no limit to minimum loop length (like rc-50's 1.5 seconds)
- instant looping
- very easy & stable midi master/slave operation
- quality of components (no dust crackling, flawlessly working
connectors and foot switch after 15 years)
I want to preserve ALL of those features, when thinking new hardware
But i might also need
- several synchronous or asynchronous loops running
- ability to store loops and transfer to computer
- pitching (without timestretching algorythms active) in tape mode,
like in boomerang (or more versatile)
- workable without large midi remote
- fade in/out options of already recorded phrases (as in rc-50)
Does a device like this exist? What's up with the Looperlative LP-2?
Any help, also offlist, is very appreciated, thank you in advance.
- - -