Canadian Loopers

Hello everyone!

I'm currently calling out to all Canadian loopers to see if anyone is
interested in meeting up with me on the road?  I'm traveling across
the country on tour, and figured it'd be nice to meet some like-minded
individuals during my travels!  Whether it be for a beverage, a chat,
a jam, or even a show.

I'm also trying to put together a loop show on October 6th, so if
you're in Toronto and would like to play the Cameron House, let me
know!

My tour dates are all up on www.jeanpaulderoover.com

Thanks!

--
Jean-Paul De Roover
www.jeanpaulderoover.com

Check out the brand new video for "You"!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QnxUgGQPc