Re: Self promotion

Glad to help :)

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 3 Sep 2010, at 17:04, antonyhequet@yahoo.com wrote:

hello Matt,
sorry for the slow answer. I have no internet access till next wednesday. Thanks for the most useful information. Will be back in touch after wednesday.

Antony Hequet
poet composer

From: Matt Stevens <mattstevensguitar@btinternet.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Tue, August 31, 2010 10:28:05 PM
Subject: Re: Self promotion

How to promote yourself online

List of loop friendly bloggers/podcasters

Hope this helps

On 31 Aug 2010, at 21:20, Antony Hequet wrote:

Please forgive me for letting this fly bye me, someone posted am article about. Self promotion/production. The source was CD Baby and I believe the person posting or comenting was Andy Butler. Would you please forward the link again. I am setting up to publish my own stuff and could use some pointers.
Antony Hequet
Poet composer