[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: Rackless (and not going the computer route)

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 6:52 PM, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com> 
> Its called the D-Loop,  they also have to different  mixers but both are
> single  mono units.

Hi Bill,
I just checked the specs of the D-Loop and according to the manual you
can mix 3 stereo signals. It's a pitty that in doesn't have input
level control leds but other than that, it might be the compact
quality box I'm looking for. How does your unit sound? They advertise
with "Pure sound, No noise, more tone" ;-) I suppose it would accept
the input levels from both synths and guitars?

Sjaak Overgaauw