Re: EDP Stereo Looping Setup Dilemma

Per sez:
> A typical mistake due to product designers not
> being in contact with real musicians.

While I don't know whether the product designers were in contact with
"real muscians" (whatever that means), it seems to me that the FCB1010
was designed with another main application in mind: that being
switching programs on a multitude of separate devices which do not
share PC mapping to application (e.g. songs). And a second main
application: controlling lots of stuff (e.g. with exp pedals) on one
specific device. And for both of those, it works quite ok.

           Rainer