Re: OT : cd manufacturing

If you go with Kunaki though, they get MORE expensive the more you do
(or they did recently).  Its cheaper per piece to do ten at a time
than to do 100 (of course postage may balance that out).

But Kunaki is really great.  I've done all my DVDs through them and
they look great.

Kevin

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Erdem one of the best options is a short run maker actually here in
>Brooklyn
> that Krispen led me and others to called http://www.kunaki.com.  They are
> mainly known for short run but I'm sure they will do larger such as you
>are
> seeking and they have never never made a glitch on me and I've done @10
> titles.  Really excellent and amazing prices for short run.
>
> Congrats on the duo record and reviews you and Per have eceived.
>
> Jim Goodin
> http://woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com
>

> On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> 2010/10/5 Erdem Helvacioglu <erdemhel@tnn.net>:
>> > i have just finished mixing 2 new duo records. one with the great bill
>> > walker and the other one with craig green. i am searching for the best
>> > option for cd manufacturing of 500 or 1000 copies. any ideas? of
>course,
>> > since the records will be released in usa, the manufacturing has to be
>> > done
>> > in usa too.
>>

>> Dear Erdem,
>>
>> I'm not so well acquainted with the US pressing plant business. If I
>> was you I should to a forum search at Gearslutz. Maybe even initiate a
>> discussion, if appropriate information is not already available
>> withing older threads.
>> http://www.gearslutz.com/board/
>>
>> Among those guys are some professionals that constantly spend time
>> looking for the best prices and services. Someone there must know, I
>> think.
>>
>> Greetings from Sweden
>>
>> Per Boysen
>> www.boysen.se
>> www.perboysen.com
>> www.looproom.com internet music hub
>>

> --
> From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin
>&
> Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
> from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
> jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.
>
> www.jimgoodinmusic.com
> www.chinapaintingmusic.com
> woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos