From: Louie Angulo [mailto:louie.angulo@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 1:19 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: softstep and mobius users

Well i must be doof as well,Im having a hard time just to set it to trigger the record function on mobius! ive set it up to send a note message on the modulation window but when i do a midi learn in the mobius midi control window its still sending a weird CC of 47 and it triggers record in a very quickly and unstable way as if it ws sending more messages at once!
ive wasted the whole morning on this,it reminds me of the liquid foot i hope this is not the case again,the more i go through sofisticated footcontrollers the more i appreciate the cheap and bulky FCB1010!