Re: A footnote on Peter Leinhos and Fripp

I would gladly chip in for a t-shirt for Peter L. Can you ask Greg to estimate Peter's shirt size?

On Nov 16, 2010, at 11:26 AM, loopbozo@comcast.net wrote:

So I followed the instructions in the email from Peter Leinhos concerning tech help in his absence and contacted Greg Bouffard in the "Telecom Godz" department of Farmers Insurance in LA to fill him in on the ongoing amusement we have at Peter's expense. Yes Peter is out of the office, but Greg feels confident that he would want a t-shirt. Greg however cannot address the continuing email situation (help desk) and did not seem to know if Peter was a "looper" , clandestine or otherwise. I think given the chain of command,Greg could use a t-shirt also, I'll forward the t-shirt email w/photo to Peter.... I'm sure I have his address here somewhere. FYI - 20 years before Fripp wrote about it, Glenn Gould had some very insightful things to say about the nature of professional performance as a lifestyle. "The Glenn Gould Reader" has some interesting sections that address this matter.

Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730